HELP US STAY OPEN!!
Please follow these current guidelines when you visit us!
Ask yourself the following questions regarding COVID-19 before going out in public and visiting Barrio:
1. Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Recent loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
Wear a face mask before entering and each time you reenter
You may remove your mask when you are seated
Please keep a distance of at least 6 feet from others
We currently discourage parties of more than 6 guests
Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often
Refrain from grabbing things on your own, please ask us for what you need
Do not hang out at the counter, we will take your food/beverage to you
We will give you a sign to remain on your table so our staff knows that it needs to be sanitized when you are done. (If you decide to change tables, please leave the sign and ask for another.) Please let us know that you are going to use the restroom so our staff knows that it will need to be sanitized.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation!